Yeah, a new series. It will appear whenever I feel like taking the shovel out. Thanks to Joe Carter for bringing on the inspiration. :) It won't be 33 points long (egads, I don't have the patience for that!). I'm shooting for five. Enjoy. Ponder. Discuss.
1. Closet Christian Alice (Vince) Cooper talks about the changes to his life, music, and career. That dude is my homeboy. ;)
2. The God Who Wasn't There, slated to be the next top-selling movie on DVD, next to Bloodsport.
3. The media attention over Sarah Palin's resignation proves that she is more famous than Jacko.
4. A review of the movie, The Stoning of Soraya M, ends with a jab at Pres. Obama's nonexistent support for Iranian democracy.
5. Billy Mays dies the same day as Farrah and Jacko. Who knew?